Subprograms & Variable Support

General CutViewer questions

Subprograms & Variable Support

Postby VividRGBLighting » Wed Mar 22, 2017 10:14 pm

Dear Cutviewer,

We have been using Cutviewer for several years now with pre-made (software generated) code and it has worked very well for us.
However, we have started to use parameterized and modular sub-routine gcodes made manually and CV can't process it.

But You have one feature that we can't seem to find in any other program, the ability to measure the finished parts on screen with the dimension tools.

This is a request to PLEASE PLEASE add support for variables and Subprograms.....

Or maybe I am missing something??!?!

THanks
Sepp.
VividRGBLighting

Re: Subprograms & Variable Support

Postby Randy » Thu Mar 23, 2017 9:33 pm

Hi Sepp, and welcome to the forum. I don't know if CutViewer is being updated any more. The current installer is dated 11/9/2015 so about a year and a half old. Robert did not write CutViewer--it is an independent program that was written by a Ukranian guy named Stanislav "Stan" Gorkun. I think your best bet would be to send an email to the MeshCAM support address and ask Robert about the current status of CutViewer, and your request.

Randy
All opinions in this post are mine alone. I am not a MeshCAM employee, I do not have a financial interest in MeshCAM, nor do I speak for MeshCAM. MeshCAM user since Beta 5 in 2003. viewtopic.php?f=11&t=15333 :ugeek:
Randy

Re: Subprograms & Variable Support

Postby VividRGBLighting » Thu Mar 23, 2017 10:23 pm

Thanks for the info.

I thought as much.

I'll see what I can dig up.
VividRGBLighting

Return to General