Stepping aside

General MeshCAM Questions

Stepping aside

Postby Randy » Mon May 08, 2017 12:23 am

All,

Due to a sudden change in life circumstances, I must step aside from moderating the board. It has been an extreme pleasure corresponding with you all and working through our challenges and learning curves--I've been through the same learning curves, just in some cases earlier than some of the rest of you. ;) I wish all of you success in your MeshCAM endavors, and I wish Rob the continuing best of success with MeshCAM and Carbide3D.

Best regards,

Randy
All opinions in this post are mine alone. I am not a MeshCAM employee, I do not have a financial interest in MeshCAM, nor do I speak for MeshCAM. MeshCAM user since Beta 5 in 2003. viewtopic.php?f=11&t=15333 :ugeek:
Randy

Re: Stepping aside

Postby ArchieF » Mon May 08, 2017 11:13 am

Hi Randy,

sad to read this.
You always supported us with great tips and help. Loved our discussions .

All the best to you and your family!!!

Richard
AMD Athlon II X2 215 Processor 2.7 GHz

4 GB RAM

Don't waste water - dilute it !
ArchieF

Postby joseph » Mon May 08, 2017 2:42 pm

Very sorry to hear that Randy- will miss your patience, courtesy, knowledge and experience. Hope the change is temporary...
joseph

Postby larynx » Mon May 08, 2017 5:40 pm

Randy,

All kidding aside - you will be sorely missed. Your knowledge, willingness to assist everyone, sensible approach, well, I wish you the best.

Thank you very much for your help.
I am not aligned with nor do I have any relationship with MeshCAM or its staff other than being a user [that sounds a little like I have a dependency problem]
larynx

Postby Doug » Thu May 18, 2017 6:30 pm

Hi Randy.

I haven't visited here in a few weeks so I have only just read your post. Like others, I will be sorry to see you not posting here. Sadly, you are one of a few who answers most of the questions (promptly too I might add).

All the best buddy and many thanks for your tips; they certainly helped get me on the right track with MeshCAM.

Doug
STEPCRAFT 2/840 CNC machine with 4th axis, TurboCAD V19.2 Pro Platinum, MeshCAM, GWizard feeds & speeds calculator, UCCNC. Hobby use: guitar building (luthiery).
Doug

Postby cnczane » Mon Jul 17, 2017 4:13 pm

<devastated>

I simply cannot believe that I can be so distraught by this news about someone I have never met--but always hoped to.

I join with the others, and those who like me will discover the fact later, to THANK YOU for the truly remarkable assistance you rendered to us, for the great body of "content" you've left in these pages as a future resource, and for your manner, and to WISH YOU ONLY THE BEST.

Life must go on, of course, but I pause briefly to wonder why, exactly.
--
The CNC Zane
David
If you have not received a reply from me in over a year, I am not ignoing you: more likely I am fallen asleep under a tree. Again. Please poke me if you think it worth your trouble.
cnczane

Postby JamesC » Mon Aug 28, 2017 3:41 pm

Randy left, and now these forums are 99.9% useless.

I am sad, since Randy seems to be the only person that cared that MeshCam is a total crapfest.
JamesC

Return to General